It’s a challenging period for all of us, but whether your most pressing concern is professional or personal, I’d like to share some of the resources I’ve found helpful over the past week.
The below links are from trusted sources and I hope they inspire you as much as they have me. I’m always happy to have a chat about ideas and ways forward.
Wishing you continued success and I hope we have an opportunity to discuss how I might be able to support you in the weeks and months ahead.
- Harvard Business Review has made its Conovirus Business Reporting free to view; Questions Employers Should Ask about coronavirus (Link)
- How to Get People to Actually Participate in Virtual Meetings (Link)
- 15 Questions About Remote Work, Answered (Link)
- Yes, small businesses are suffering, but some are helping the fight (Guardian)
- Borough Market’s Bread Ahead free baking tutorials daily at 2pm (Instagram)
- Daily ‘Navigating the Business of Coronavirus’ updates from a former Govt. Advisor (Revue)
- The best exercise classes on Zoom, Instagram & YouTube (Independent)
- How to survive isolation with roommates, your partner, kids – and yourself (Guardian)
- 32 free Boxsets to watch if you don’t have Netflix or Amazon Prime (Huffington Post)
- 12 Famous Museums Offer Virtual Tours You Can Take on Your Couch (Travel&Leisure)
- How to escape anxiety: Expert advice on how to survive self-isolation (LBC)
- You’re Not Powerless in the Face of Uncertainty (Harvard Business Review)
- 15 great ideas that were conceived in isolation (Spectator)
- How coronavirus is inspiring people to do good (UK Fundraising)
- And finally, simple advice from Judi Dench (Twitter)
Kind regards and wishing you all well